2022 Learnership program
Who are we and what we stand for?
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
- You have pursued a University degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Industrial Engineering, Software engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Finance or Computer Science and
- Recent graduate (from2019-2021)
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when needed
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
What we offer in this specific role?
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly transition in our company
- Specialized training tailored to your needs/experience and career goals
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Exposure to a wide range of Schneider-Electric technologies and products
- Experience in working on some of Schneider-Electric’s largest client sites in Africa
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills